Saturday, April 4, 2009

CRAZY Times at the Tuttle Home!!!!

My Little Dancer!!!
She will not go to her dance class, she refuses to go. Recently her class had a performance and I did not tell my family about it cause I did not think she would perform because she never dances. Right before we left she wanted her dance costume on and her shoes. SO I hurried and got her ready. When we got there she wanted to go down on the floor and dance. And to my SHOCK she got out there and did a really good job. Her dad and everyone missed it cause she never wants to do things like that. I was so PROUD of her for getting out there and doing her dance!!!
SO tired!!
What a log day


Traxon's New TOY!!
This was Lillee's but he is finally big enough for it. He really likes to sit in this and play for a long time. Look how big he is getting.


We are so super crazy at our house lately!!! Between school (grades and year end testing) and dance ( pictures, dance show and competition) I am going crazy not to mention my lovely kids too. They are growing and Traxon is close to sitting up and wants to so bad. Lillee is at the GREAT 3 year old stage where she thinks she can do just about anything she wants, including bossing everyone around.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Mad loved those sit-up toys too! I loved them because it bought me another 20 minutes to get something done! Oh you must have your hands full! Congrats to Lillee for getting out and dancing-she and paiton might have something in common, check out tatum's blog! Keep posting, I love keeping track!