Monday, April 27, 2009

Dancers!!!


1st place--Hip-Hop

Footloose!!

My 2 little troopers that showed up to dance!!
My polka dots girls~

Ready to dance--we think!!!

Some of the girls who stayed for awards.
Look at all the awards we got!! (brag, brag)
They are so CUTE!!!

We are so COOL!!
Really teach, you have to take a picture of us!!
I am so proud of my dancers!! We had our show last weekend and a competition this weekend. They worked so hard on their dances and proved to me that they were good!! I have to brag a little cause I am their dance teacher. They did well at their show and at the competition. Let me brag so more--My oldest class took 1st in hip-hop out of 4 other dance teams (which was not our best dance but they went out and performed it well), my K-2nd graders took first out of 3 and they looked so cute out there dancing. My poor preschool class only had 2 show up (and NO my little sweet Lillee was not one of them, in fact she would not dance at the show or the competition. GO FIGURE, she's the dance teachers daughter, who knows what shes doing). But the two who danced did such a good job, everyone thought they did wonderful!! Overall I'm proud of my dancers and also glad to have dancing over for the year.

No comments: