Friday, February 27, 2009

Traxon Rolled Over

I know kids grow so fast!!! Traxon rolled over on Monday Feb. 23 just one day shy of being 4 months old. The only bad part about him rolling over was that I was at work and did not see the first two rolls. But guess who did? Trenton and Lillee which is good cause dad and sister were so excited to see it. As soon as it happened Lillee called me at work and she was so excited that I could barely understand what she was saying. Now he is getting good at rolling over and we can't keep him on his back anymore. We also started feeding him rice cereal and he loves it. Lillee likes to feed it to him too, she is such a big helpler. She thinks she is the mom sometimes and I have to remind her that I am the mom and she is a big sister. They are so cute together!!! I will get some pictures posted soon of the little ones and the new things Traxon is doing.

2 comments:

The Barton's said...

How are you girl? I have been wondering what you have been up to! Found your blog randomly so I thought I better check on you! Darling family you have! Keep in touch! Tell your Mom Hi for me! WE sure think about you and your fam a lot!

Nicky said...

Danielle, POST MORE! :)