Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lillee's Big Day as Tinker Bell!

Lillee wanted to be a little mermaid for Halloween so we picked out the cutest mermaid costume for her. Well, we get it home and I want her to try it on and she won't, she says she will tomorrow so I keep on trying everyday. Everyday she says the same thing "I will tomorrow" but she never does. After trying everyday for about a week I give up. At this point it is Thursday and she now wants to be Tinker Bell. I am thinking to myself where in Emery County can I possibly get a Tinker Bell costume ( just to let you know, there is no place to get Tinker Bell) luckily my sister in law is in Price and is going to get one for me (Thank Heavens for sister in laws). She found one (not to bad for last minute put together) and Lillee loved the costume so much that I could not get it off of her. After a long day of playing, I start to fix her hair for the parade but while I am doing her hair she falls to sleep. I let her sleep for a short time (this was not a good thing) she woke up so cross, she threw the biggest fit for about 20 minutes then finally calmed down enough to go trick or treating with her cousin Katie and Uncle Kory. I did not want to take Traxon out so I stayed home and passed out candy to the other kids. She went to the carnival with the Nelson Family and she had so much fun!!I had to miss out on all the fun this year but I can't wait until next year, now I have two who will be trick or treating and I will get to dress up too.

No comments: