Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess Who's Coming to Visit?

On Wednesday, Nov. 5 (day after the election) Lillee kept asking me who that man was on the TV. I told her that his name was Barack Obama and he is going to be our new President. Well all day long she watched the news with me, and boy she had lots of questions about our new President. We talked about him then left it. Every time she sees him on TV she talks about our new President. Now she can recognize him anywhere and she knows a lot about him (which surprises me cause my family and Trent's family are not into politics so we don't know why she wants to know about him). Then out of the blue she asks me if I have Barack Obama's phone number so she can call him. I told her that I didn't know it so she called Grandma Lou, Brigid and Grandma Haw to find his phone number and no one had it. My little Lillee was devastated that she could not call our President so she then got the idea that he was coming to our house. She cleaned for hours getting ready for Barack Obama to come to her house. After she cleaned she packed her bag because he was going to have a sleep over and they were going to go to his house when they woke up. Now she still thinks he is coming for a sleep over and tells everyone that he will be here for a sleep over tomorrow. So I guess Barack Obama is coming for a sleep over soon if you would like to come visit.

1 comment:

McKensi and Justin said...

that is such a funny story. Makes me laugh. I told my mom and she laughed too. what a doll